Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Photos of American Classic Cars

1968 Pontiac GTO Convertible


If you have a special interest in American Classic Cars like I do, there are countless websites that feature American Classic Car photos for you to enjoy. Here are just a few in my top list of favorites.

AdClassix – Vintage ads offer a fascinating glimpse of history and represent the archival documents of our society.

OldRide.com – Enjoy a combination of photos on their site; from galleries dedicated to photo snapshots of rusty American Classic Cars, to an expansive Classifieds section with thousands of American Classic Cars for sale, and a library of information about American Classic Cars.

TOCMP - There you'll find original car manuals for old cars and classic cars. Browse hundreds of old car brochures using user-friendly interface.

4 comments:

  1. American Classic cars were terrific in their era. I have seen your sites and I think I can relate to reminisce on my past experiences with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sites you posted were interesting. I loved the ones with car ads. It brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great collection of American Classics indeed. I loved the one about Old Chevrolets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone's classic cars deserve to be on those sites. Love the American Classics.

    ReplyDelete