Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Let me Introduce Myself

I'm not an expert or novice, but I thought I would create this blog as an addition to my pastime (one that I can barely afford) of classic cars. I felt that I should pay my contribution to the Classic Car Culture, one that I greatly love. This is probably my best use of my spare time, especially during the winter months, because as we all know driving a classic is restricted to warm temperatures – when you can feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your face.


Besides serving as something for me to do, hopefully this information will be pleasing and helpful to other classic owners or future classic owners. Please forgive me because I am quite new to this whole experience of blogging…but watch out, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for finding and following my blog, I'd like to email you direct about a couple of things you'll enjoym buried among the two years of posts... drop me a line direct to my email, jbohjkl@yahoo.com

    By the way, love the Talledaga post, I have 2 or 3 similar posts about a Cobra, SS AMX, and another. Those old magazine classified sections are treasure troves!

    ReplyDelete